5iMX.com 我爱模型 玩家论坛 ——专业遥控模型和无人机玩家论坛(玩模型就上我爱模型,创始于2003年)

标题: 好像老外也不怎么喜欢海盗,也是推荐APM了 [打印本页]

作者: stststst1974    时间: 2013-9-7 17:45
标题: 好像老外也不怎么喜欢海盗,也是推荐APM了
一篇贴子 Just want to know if you tried megapirate and prefer multiwii and why?后边的跟贴:
I have used multi wii and megapirate for quite some time and through a lot of versions, and from my experience I have always found multi wii to be more stable and easier to setup it may not have the functions of megapirate but quite a lot of the time those functions dont perform to well and just cause crashes,
I currently fly a APM 2.5 with original arducopter firmware and this is miles better than megapirate I always thought something was slightly out of wack with the megapirate port running on Arducopter just confirms it to me, as said above the megapirateNG guy who was doing the porting has stopped, the original megapirate team stopped some time before that megapirate and megapirateNG are dead RIP  

My advice would be if you can afford it get a APM and forget megapirate or use multi wii on a AIOP its flys much better

不过我只是没另外上APM,想在海盗下试试APM的各项功能.... 玩的人真少

作者: G^Y    时间: 2013-9-7 18:18
APM的路过

作者: 53858319    时间: 2013-9-7 18:19
顶过``路过``

欢迎光临 5iMX.com 我爱模型 玩家论坛 ——专业遥控模型和无人机玩家论坛(玩模型就上我爱模型,创始于2003年) (http://wz.5imx.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3