5iMX宗旨:分享遥控模型兴趣爱好

5iMX.com 我爱模型 玩家论坛 ——专业遥控模型和无人机玩家论坛(玩模型就上我爱模型,创始于2003年)
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: westwood
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Hirobo Lepton 录像

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-3 20:31 | 只看该作者
楼上的,不要在这里打广告,烦人!

欢迎继续阅读楼主其他信息

楼主| 发表于 2006-9-5 14:03 | 只看该作者
终于搞清楚他的电调了。今天可以飞了。
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-5 14:04 | 只看该作者
CCPM直机调机技巧--转自rcgroups

I use 9CH version, but it should be the same in 9CAP.
我使用的是9CH遥控器,9CAP的调节方法应该是相同的。
In the menu "Swash AFR", there are three items: "AIL", "ELE" and "PIT" (Aileron, Elevator and Pitch). The word "Pitch" here does not refer to the nose-down/nose-up movements of the heli, rather, it is related to the "pitch" of the main blades. The main blades pitch angle is controlled by the up and down movements of the swashplate. The "PIT" in "Swash AFR" adjust the amount of travel of the swashplate, thus adjust the total travel of the blade pitch angle, or degrees. For example: blade pitch of -11 to +11 = total of 22 degrees of blade pitch range.
在菜单Swash AFR中有三个选项AIL,ELE和PIT,分别代表副翼,升降舵和螺距。但是这里的PITCH并不代表飞机的仰俯,而是代表大桨的螺距。大桨的螺距角度是由倾斜盘的上升和下降动作控制的。菜单Swash AFR中的PIT用来调节倾斜盘的行程,进而调节大桨移动的最大角度。比如说:大桨螺距为-11到+11度,代表大桨的螺距最大变化范围为22度。   
"AIL" and "ELE" in the "Swash AFR" menu do not adjust the individual aileron and elevator servos, rather, they electronically "coordinate" the movements of these servos to vary the "tilt" of the swashplate to any directions. The "tilt" of the swashplate controls the "tilt" of the main rotor disk (when the main blades turns, it looks like a disk), thus the yaw and roll of the helicopter.
菜单Swash AFR中的AIL和ELE并不直接调节副翼和升降舵的舵机,而是用电子方式让这些舵机联合起来控制倾斜盘向各个方向倾斜。倾斜盘的TITL选项是用来控制大桨盘的(大桨转起来的时候,看起来象是一个碟子),进而控制直升机的仰俯和横滚。
So, you shouldn't use the "end-point" adjustment to adjust the amount of travel of the swashplate. You would use the "pitch" function in the "Swash AFR" menu to do that.
所以不能用调节最大行程的方式来调节倾斜盘的最大移动范围。你应该用菜单Swash AFR中的PITCH选项来调节。
You also need to have channels "reversed" or "normal" correctly set, otherwise the swashplate would not move correctly. I have:
你同样需要正确的调节各个通道的移动方向。下面是我的各个通道移动方向情况:
CH 1. AIL - Nor
CH 2. ElE - Rev
CH 3. THR - Rev
CH 6. PIT - Rev
In setting up the swashplate/collectives/blade pitch, I follow these steps:
我按照以下步骤来调节倾斜盘和螺距等等:
1. Set all servo ATV (end-points) to 100/100.
将所有通道的ATV(最大行程)调节到100/100
2. Using a Rx battery pack for powering the receiver only. Don't turn on the receiver yet. Don't connect your flight batteries, so that the motor does not turn on you.
用一个单独的接受机电池,不要打开接受机。也不要连接飞行用的电池组,这样电动机就不会旋转。
3. All sticks in mid position.
将所有的操纵杆放到中点位置
4. Turn on the Tx.
打开发射机
5. Turn on the receiver with the receiver pack.
用独立接受机电池组,打开接受机
6. Position all the servo arms as close as possible to 90 degrees.
尽量使舵机摇臂移动到与舵机成90度
7. Sub-trim the servos so that the arms are exactly at 90 degrees.
再使用中点设置将摇臂精确的移动到90度
8. At this time, the swashplate is at the mid point of its travel (-- and the blades should be at 0 degree pitch -- but more about this later). The swashplate should be level, or perpendicular to the main shaft. If not:
这时,倾斜盘的位置正好处在各个移动方向上的中点(此时螺距最好是0度)。倾斜盘应该是水平的,如果不是:
9. Adjust the linkages from the servos to the swashplate to level the swashplate at its mid point of travel.
调节舵机和倾斜盘之间的连杆使倾斜盘水平
10. Adjust the linkages so the mixing arms (#978) of the wash-out is level.
调节连杆使混控臂水平(不知道是这个人是针对什么飞机说的,所以#978我不知道是哪个部分)
11. Move the throttle stick fully up -- the swashplate moves to the top of its travel. If the swashplate is not level at this point:
将移动油门操纵杆移动到最大,确保倾斜盘能够移动到顶部。如果倾斜盘不水平:
12. Go to "end-point" menu and adjust the individual ATV (end-point) until the swashplate is level.
到最大行程菜单里,独立的调节每个舵机的最大行程直到倾斜盘水平。
13. Move the throttle stick fully down -- the swashplate moves to the bottom of its travel. Swashplate should be level here too, if not:
将移动油门操纵杆移动到最小,确保倾斜盘能够移动到底部。倾斜盘也应该是水平的,如果不是:
14. Adjust the individual end-point to level the swashplate.
到最大行程菜单里,独立的调节每个舵机的最大行程直到倾斜盘水平。
15. Move the throttle stick back to mid position -- swashplate moves to the mid point of its travel.
将油门操纵杆移动到中间,倾斜盘移动回行程的中点。
16. With the throttle stick and the swashplate at the mid position. the pitch of the main blades should be zero degree. If not:
这时螺距应该是0度,如果不是:
17. Adjust the linkage to the blade grips to get zero pitch on the blades.
调节螺距拉杆,直到螺距为0度。
18. Move the throttle stick fully up - the swashplate moves up to its top position.
将移动油门操纵杆移动到最大,倾斜盘移动到最高位置
19. Check the main blade pitch at the top -- should be +10 to +12 degrees. Lets say you want it to be at +11. If not, and if less than +11:
检查顶点时的螺距,应该是10到12度。
20. Go to "Swash AFR" menu, choose "pitch" -- increase the number of the "pitch" until you get +11 degree blade pitch. I have my "PIT" at 75 to achieve -11 to +11 blade pitch range. Yours may be different.
到Swash AFR菜单中,选择PITCH增加或减少螺距值,最终使螺距达到-11到+11
21. Move the throttle stick fully down-- swashplate moves to the bottom and the blade pitch should read -11. If not, you didn't do the previous steps as precisely as they should. Repeat.
将移动油门操纵杆移动到最小,倾斜盘移动到最低位置。检查部点时的螺距,应该是-11度,如果不是,重复上面的步骤
22. After achieving step 21, check and make sure the swashplate is level at the mid, top and bottom positions. If not, repeat steps 9, 10, 12, 14.
完成第21步之后,确保倾斜盘是水平的并处在中间位置。如果不是,重复9,10,12,14步。
23. Go to "Swash AFR" menu. Adjust "AIL(ron)" and "ELE(vator)" values to achieve the amount of "tilt" of the swashplate -- these adjustments are not adjusting the individual servos but rather electronically "coordinate" the movements of the three servos to "tilt" the swashplate to any direction you want. This is to control the yaw and roll of the helicopter.
到菜单Swash AFR中,调节AIL和ELE,并不直接调节副翼和升降舵的舵机,而是用电子方式让这些舵机联合起来控制倾斜盘向各个方向倾斜,控制3个舵机将倾斜盘移动到你想要的方向。进而控制直升机的仰俯和横滚。
You are done!
If I missed anything, I am sure others in this forum would correct me.
如果我忘记什么事情,我相信论坛里的其他人会更正的。
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-7 15:30 | 只看该作者
发表于 2006-9-7 17:06 | 只看该作者
呵呵 ,不错不错
发表于 2006-9-8 10:29 | 只看该作者
呵呵,好机啊!!希望国内有人仿制!!!
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-15 00:13 | 只看该作者
悬停

楼主| 发表于 2006-9-19 10:08 | 只看该作者
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要加入

本版积分规则

关闭